Transfer in three easy steps
Step 1 - Read the important information below
- In Vantage you make your own investment decisions.
- All investments should be regarded as for the long term because they can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. Any yield is variable and not guaranteed.
- Nothing on the website should be regarded as personal advice so if you have any doubts as to the suitability of an investment for your personal circumstances please contact us for written advice.
- Before you transfer an ISA, fund or share please understand the risks and Terms & Conditions (including tariff of charges) of your investment.
- Before you transfer a pension please understand the Vantage SIPP Key Features (including the Transfer Checklist and Common Transfer Declaration), Terms & Conditions (including tariff of charges) and Important Investment Notes. You should also check whether benefits such as your tax-free cash entitlement are comparable with those offered by your existing pension and make sure you are aware of any penalties you may be charged, or any bonuses, guarantees or benefits you may lose by transferring.
- Tax rules can change and the reliefs depend on your personal circumstances. Once in a pension your money is not usually accessible until age 55 (57 from 2028), up to 25% usually tax free and the rest taxed as income.
Step 2 - Download or request your transfer application
Simply click below to download your transfer application form or request a form by post.
Step 3 - Complete and return your application
It takes just a few minutes to complete the single page transfer application form. If you have any questions about the application you can call our Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000 and we'll be happy to help. Once completed simply return it to the freepost address shown on the form.