Opening an account
Make your investments easier to manage with our range of low-cost, easy-to-manage accounts
Remember, tax rules can change and the reliefs depend on your personal circumstances. Furthermore you will not have access to monies in a SIPP until you take your retirement benefits, typically after the age of 55 (rising to 57 in 2028). The value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment please seek advice.
Whether you are opening a single account, or bringing all your holdings under one roof to save time and money, opening an HL account is quick and easy. You can apply online, download an application form or request that one be sent to you by post.
Before you invest, please read the key features, terms & conditions and important investment notes.
A tax-efficient and low-cost way to save for your retirement.
- Up to 45% tax relief on your contributions
- Wide investment choice
- Manage your pension online
- Free to start and transfer existing pensions
Open a SIPP
Transfer a pension to HL
Tax-efficient investing for a child or grandchild.
- Shelter up to £4,080 this tax year
- Same tax benefits as 'adult' ISAs
- Invest from as little as £25 per month or £100 lump sum
- Initial savings of up to 5.5% with a wide investment choice
Open a Junior ISA
Find out if a child is eligible
Unsure which account is right for you?
Try our interactive account selector