Cash back terms
Terms of the cash back offer – Spring 2017
||We pay you
|£5,000 - £24,999
|£25,000 - £49,999
|£50,000 - £99,999
|£100,000 - £149,999
|£150,000 or more
- The offer is funded by Hargreaves Lansdown’s money; for the avoidance of doubt the cash is not coming from your pension or investments. It is intended that this offer shall be available until 5 May 2017. However, we reserve the right to withdraw or suspend this offer where it becomes necessary to do so, including for legal or regulatory reasons or otherwise, by posting a notice on our website. In the event of earlier closure of this offer, all qualifying applications received up to the time of withdrawal will be accepted.
- The offer will only apply to cash back transfer forms coded TRV7A, TRS7A, AWV3A, AWS3C, APV3A, APS3C, IMLM3, SC73A, SL73A, IT131, ITCB7, TRV7B, TRS7B and OTK received between 3 March 2017 and 5 May 2017. The application code can typically be found in the top right of a form. If transferring a pension for drawdown, enclose a note requesting cash back with your application to qualify. As long as we receive your transfer form within the offer period, even if the transfer itself is not completed until after the offer closes, you will still qualify. If you need more time to decide please let us know and we will extend this deadline for you (by up to three months for ISA, fund and share transfers, and six months for pension transfers). To request more time simply call our Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000 or email email@example.com with your full name and address.
- The offer applies to the transfer of existing pensions, ISAs (excluding Junior ISAs and Child Trust Funds) and fund & share accounts into the Vantage SIPP, Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA, Vantage Lifetime ISA and Vantage Fund & Share Account from other providers. The lodgement of certificated shares will not qualify. New money cash subscriptions into any Vantage Account are also excluded. The offer is not available if the Vantage SIPP is your current workplace pension and you transfer previous pensions provided by your current employer. Defined benefit/final salary pension transfers do not qualify.
- The offer does not apply to investments already held in the Vantage Service; nor to switches or transfers between or within existing Vantage accounts; nor to income and interest received on any assets held within those accounts.
- Cash back will be credited to your Loyalty Bonus Account after the cash back offer has closed and within 1 month of the completion of your transfer as determined by us. The Loyalty Bonus Account is separate from the Vantage ISA, Fund & Share Account, or SIPP. From here the cash can be withdrawn or moved into a Vantage product you choose. If you move it into an ISA or SIPP, it will count towards your annual allowance.
- The value of your cash back will be based on the total value of transfers you make within the offer period (ISAs, funds, shares and pensions), not the value of each transfer. The values will be determined on the day we receive the proceeds for each. It is not possible to combine the value of transfers into Vantage accounts with different client numbers for the purpose of this offer.
- We ask you keep your Vantage account(s) for one year. Please feel free to switch between investments and in or out of cash within the Vantage Service, but if you decide to transfer away or close your account within 12 months of the date your transfer completes, we reserve the right to reclaim the cash back paid. If cash is to be reclaimed then you will be notified and the cash will be taken within 7 days of the account closure or transfer.
- We reserve the right to determine how the cash offer is calculated. Therefore, if you are unsure how your transfers will be treated under the terms of this offer please contact us before you return your transfer form. By submitting a qualifying application you agree to be bound by the terms of this offer. The terms are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other transfer offer.