Bed & ISA/SIPP your investments in three easy steps
Step 1 - Read the important information below
- All investments should be regarded as for the long term because they can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. Any yield is variable and not guaranteed.
- Remember tax rules can change and the reliefs depend on your personal circumstances. Money in a pension can normally only be accessed from age 55 (57 from 2028), up to 25% usually tax free and the rest taxed as income.
- Nothing on the website should be regarded as personal advice so if you have any doubts as to the suitability of an investment for your personal circumstances please contact us for written advice.
- Your shares will be sold in a Bed & ISA/SIPP transaction and the proceeds re-invested, the sale could generate a capital gain (or loss). You will not buy back the same number of shares because of the bid offer spread and stamp duty.
- When you Bed & ISA/SIPP funds, we will buy back the same class of units unless you specify otherwise.
- Before you Bed & ISA your investments please understand the risks and Terms & Conditions (including tariff of charges) of your investment. The specific risks of any funds are detailed in the Vantage Key Features of the Vantage ISA.
- Before you Bed & SIPP your investments please understand the Vantage SIPP Key Features (including the Contribution Checklist), Terms & Conditions (including tariff of charges) and Important Investment Notes.
- We will sell your shares for free if you are investing the proceeds into the Vantage ISA or Vantage SIPP online or by post. We reserve the right to charge £5 commission on share sales of less than £500.
- If you are selling share certificates please ensure you read the certificated Bed & ISA additional terms or Bed & SIPP additional terms, as appropriate.
Step 2 - Complete or request the relevant application formBed & ISA/SIPP online Bed & ISA by post Bed & SIPP by post
Please note, if you are looking to Bed & ISA/SIPP investments currently held with another provider, you will need to transfer your investments to Hargreaves Lansdown first.
Step 3 - Complete and submit your application
It takes just a few minutes to complete the relevant application form. If you have any questions about the application you can call our Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000 and we'll be happy to help.