Affiliate Program - Frequently asked questions
- How do I join the Hargreaves Lansdown Affiliate Program?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?
- Who can participate and how much does it cost?
Most relevant sites can participate. Sites will be rejected if they promote:
- Hateful/offensive/violent/lewd/pornographic/religious content
- Political content that endorses one party or candidate
- Aesthetically unpleasant content
- Use of the word "sex" gratuitously or excessively
- Content aimed at children
- Gambling, firearms, games of chance, lotteries, alcohol, tobacco or drug related sites
We also do not accept pay day loans, cash back, rewards or other incentive sites.
- Am I relevant for you?
- I don't have a website yet. Can I still apply to the affiliate program?
- Where do I get the links to put on my site? Can I make my own links?
- What types of links / Ads do you offer to your affiliates?
- Can I bid on keywords for search advertising purposes?
- How do I track how many referrals I have made?
- What is the cookie duration?
- What is the conversion rate?
- Is there a peak time of year?
- What are the rules?
- How often will you pay me and how do I get paid?
- How much will I earn?