If Equitable Life’s Proposal is approved, you’ll need to make some decisions about what happens to your money.
Watch our short video to find out how our exclusive advice services could help you find a suitable new home for your investments.
Need more information? Scroll down to find out about Hargreaves Lansdown and how we’re helping Equitable Life clients.
Or ready to get started?
Three ways to take advice
These services are dedicated to helping you be confident about what happens next regarding your with-profits savings.
There are three ways you can receive advice
- Use our convenient online advice service to get advice on suitable investments within your policy, before instructing Equitable Life to implement our recommendations and invest your savings in the Utmost Life and Pensions funds early next year.
- Take advice over the phone on suitable investments within your policy, before instructing Equitable Life to implement our recommendations and invest your savings in the Utmost Life and Pensions funds early next year.
- Call or meet face to face with a financial adviser to discuss your Equitable Life policies and your wider circumstances. Your adviser can consider a broader range of investments to meet your needs.
The cost of all three services are subsidised by Equitable Life.
Why use our service
- We’ve worked with Equitable Life to understand the Scheme and the options available
- We’ve created a range of services so you can get meaningful, relevant good value advice
- We have provided financial advice for over 35 years
- We were voted “Best Investment Adviser” at the Money Marketing Awards, 2017
- Equitable Life are subsidising the cost of advice through Hargreaves Lansdown
Ready to get started?