Building a perfect retirement plan
You have the freedom to choose when to retire and how to take money from your pension. But how do you choose the right option at the right time?
Our guide explains what you need to do to make sure you retire on your own terms, including:
- Four vital questions to ask yourself before you retire
- How you can use your pension to help you semi-retire
- How to benefit from putting off the state pension
- Steps you can take to get your pensions retire-ready
This guide isn't personal advice. What you do with your pension is an important decision. If you're unsure take advice or seek guidance. Remember, money in a pension isn’t usually accessible until age 55 (rising to 57 in 2028).
WIN A £175 FORTNUM & MASON CHRISTMAS HAMPER
Christmas is fast approaching, and to help you get in the festive spirt we’re giving away a Fortnum & Mason Christmas hamper. All you need to do is download our new guide between 2 December 2019 and 17 December 2019 to be in with a chance of winning. Terms apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER
1. If you download our ‘Guide to the Perfect Retirement Plan’ (the “Guide”) between 2 December 2019 and 17 December 2019 (inclusive) (the “Offer Period”) we will enter you into our prize draw (the “Draw”) to win a Fortnum & Mason Christmas hamper worth £175 subject to these terms and conditions. The Draw is only open to individuals who download the Guide. The Draw is free to enter.
2. To be eligible to win a prize, you must also:
- be 18 or older;
- be resident in the United Kingdom;
- not be an employee of any Hargreaves Lansdown group company or a member of any such employee’s immediate family or household; and
- comply with these terms and conditions.
3. Upon downloading the Guide during the Offer Period, you will be automatically entered into the Draw. You will only be entered into the Draw once on the date that you first downloaded the Guide. You will not be entered into the Draw for any additional times that you download the Guide. Entries received after the Offer Period has closed will not be entered into the Draw.
4. There is one Fortnum & Mason Christmas hamper worth £175 to be won. The winner can decide to receive a cheque for the monetary amount should they win and would prefer an equivalent cash prize. If you would like to opt out of the Draw, please notify us by calling 0117 980 9940.
5. The winner will be chosen by random draw on 18 December 2019.
6. The winner will be notified (using details provided at entry) either by telephone or, if we can’t reach the winners by telephone, by email on 18 December 2019. The winner will be required to provide their postal address to claim the prize. If we have not heard from the winner by 20 December 2019, that winner will not be entitled to a prize and a draw will take place to select another winner.
7. The prize will be posted to the winner within three working days of being notified of their win.
8. Please note we are required to make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, we will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone requesting this information. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please notify us by calling 0117 980 9940. Please note, we must still provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
9. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
12. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts
15. This Draw is provided by Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited, which is a limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 01896481 whose registered office is One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. References in these terms and conditions to “our”, “us” or “we” are to Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited.