Free Guide to CFDs (Contracts for Difference)
Spread Betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital; you should ensure you understand the risks involved. Please read the full risk warning.
What you need to know about Contracts for Difference in our straightforward, easy-to-read guide
This free guide will tell you about:
- What CFDs are
- How to go "long" or "short"
- Stop losses and market orders
- What margin (leveraged) trading is
- How to access a wider range of financial markets
- The risks of using more complex investments
- The costs and tax exemptions
This guide is not personalised advice. CFD trading carries a high level of risk and you can lose more than your initial deposit. It is not suitable for everyone; ensure you understand the risks and if in doubt seek advice.
Verified by VeriSign
VeriSign has verified the rightful owner and operator of this web page. The seal verification also shows that this page has passed a daily malware scan.