Currency Election Special: Download your FREE copy
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
On 7 May, Britain heads to the polls to decide the outcome of one of the most uncertain elections in a generation.
This special report reveals:
- Our expert forecasts for the pound, euro and dollar in the run-up to the general election
- Where the main parties differ on the key election issues for sterling
- Which outcome the currency markets might prefer
- How similar recent events have impacted on the pound
- A simple way to reduce currency risk in times of increased volatility
The contents of the report should only be used for reference and do not constitute personal advice to buy or sell any of the currencies mentioned.