Guide to Financial Spread Betting
Spread Betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital; you should ensure you understand the risks involved. Please read the full risk warning.
What you need to know about Financial Spread Betting in our straightforward, easy-to-read guide
Request or download your free copy today and find out:
- How Financial Spread Betting works
- How to go "long" or "short"
- About stop losses and market orders
- What margin (leveraged) trading is
- How to access a wider range of financial markets
- The risks of using more complex investments
- The costs and tax exemptions
This guide is not personalised advice. Spread Betting carries a high level of risk and you can lose more than your initial deposit. It is not suitable for everyone; ensure you understand the risks and if in doubt seek personal advice.