Five income shares for a low interest rate world
Verified by VeriSign
VeriSign has verified the rightful owner and operator of this web page. The seal verification also shows that this page has passed a daily malware scan.
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Shares to help you generate an income
Low returns on cash and bonds have made generating a high income increasingly difficult. We feel the stock market is the only game in town for income-seekers willing to accept the extra risk.
This guide highlights investment options to consider including:
- A company in an unglamorous sector with a generous dividend policy
- A financial giant which has generated a capital surplus
- The big pharmaceutical company with a big potential pipeline
- The defence company poised to profit from Trump's policies
- A REIT with in-demand assets and a conservative balance sheet
Plus - The easy way to buy shares for just £11.95 per deal.
This guide is not personal advice, if you are unsure of the suitability of an investment for your circumstances seek advice. Unlike the security of cash, the value of investments and income can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Past performance is not a guide to the future.