FREE: Investors' guide to ISAs
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Save time, tax and money with an ISA
This tax year you can shelter up to £15,240 from tax by investing in an ISA. To help investors make the most of the allowance our guide explains:
- How you can save tax with this year's ISA
- How to make the most of, and cut costs on, existing ISAs
- How stock market investments can rise and fall and what can be done to maximise an investments potential and avoid common mistakes
- How to save time and make your investments easy to manage
- How the new tax rules work, their value and how they can change over time
- Recent ISA improvements
This guide is not personalised advice. Please remember tax rules can change and the value of the tax benefits will depend on your circumstances. The value of investments can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest.
What others are saying about our guides:
Clear, concise information without the hard sell.
Mr Williams, London