Free - Guide to Risk & Reward
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Make sure you can assess the risks before you invest
When it comes to investments, risk and reward go hand in hand. This guide is written to help you understand the relationship between risk and reward, and hopefully to make better-informed investment decisions.
This indispensable 44 page plain English guide contains...
- Seven questions to help you assess your risk profile
- Risk factors of all the major asset classes
- The risks you can avoid and those you can't
- Which assets have historically generated the best returns
- The risks and rewards of saving for retirement