Guide to Pass It On
How to make a difference and pass it on
Download your free guide today and discover how you can share good financial habits and wealth to those you care about. To friends, children, grandchildren or even future you, there are many ways to pass it on.
- Start children on their financial journey
- Help prepare for life’s big adventures like getting on the property ladder
- Share the building blocks of financial resilience
- Keep your savings working
- Protect you and your family's future
For more than 40 years, over half a million families, big and small, have trusted us to help them save, invest and share their wealth.
Whether it's confident saving skills, investment knowledge or a helping hand, be sure to pass it on.
This guide isn’t personal advice. If you’re not sure what is right for you, please ask for advice.