Reach your financial goals
Summer Offer: £200 off advice Terms apply
Gain confidence, get clarity, stay in control
Built around you
Whether you’re an active investor, a diligent saver or your financial situation has taken a sudden change, HL Financial Advice will help you get a clear view on the present and a strong plan for the future.
We can help you to:
- Meet your goals and increase your confidence
- Save and invest for retirement
- Manage your income and expenditure when you retire
- Build or amend your portfolio
- Secure your and your family’s financial future
Do I need advice?
Our Bristol-based helpdesk is your first port of call. We are open 5 days a week to learn about you. We'll then explain how we can help you meet your goals.
We might discover you don’t need advice, if that’s the case we’ll support you with free information to help you get on track.
If you decide to take advice any charges will be discussed in advance. Usually the cost is a minimum £495+VAT or 1-2% of your advised portfolio.
Advice in 3 easy steps
2. Meet your adviser
They'll find out more about your goals and get to know your current situation. From here they can create a plan to secure your future.
Your adviser will also explain more about advice and any charges required to help you get the best out of our service.
3. Secure your future
As long as you’re happy with our charges, we’ll give you your plan to review.
Just say the word and we’ll help you secure your future by putting your plan into action.
or minimum cost of £495+VAT
Guide to our advisory service
Read our guide to find out how our unique approach to advice delivers true value for our clients.
Inheritance Tax guide
Inheritance tax is one of the things we get asked about most – often when it’s too late. Get ahead of the game today.
Beginners guide to investing
Discover how to do it and what you need to know with our step-by-step introduction to investing.
Get the advice you want. Nothing more, nothing less
Ask us anything and we'll see how we can help. Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions:
Terms of the offer
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, we will provide a £200 discount for financial advice providing that you contact our Advisory Helpdesk between 10 August 2020 and the close of business 4 September 2020 (inclusive), and sign and return an Advisor Charge Agreement by the close of business 6 November 2020 (the “Offer”).
To be eligible for the offer:
2. You must contact our Advisory Helpdesk if you are interested in taking financial advice between 10 August 2020 and the close of business on 4 September 2020 (inclusive) by either booking a call back at www.hl.co.uk/speak-to-an-adviser, calling 0117 317 1690 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. This Offer allows you to receive a £200 discount on any initial advisory charges when you sign and return an Advisor Charge Agreement by the close of business on 6 November 2020.
4. You must not be an employee of any Hargreaves Lansdown Group company or a member of any such employee’s immediate family or Household (as defined in clause 6).
5. This Offer is limited to one per client.
6. This Offer is limited to one per Household. In this context, we define a “Household” as meaning one or more related individuals residing together at the same address.
7. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or similar campaigns ran by us or any other Hargreaves Lansdown Group company.
8. Where any other offer is applied to our advisory charges this Offer will not be valid.
9. This Offer can only be used to claim a discount against the initial charges as described in the advisory services key facts document available here.
10. This Offer may only be used to claim a discount against the cost of advice.
This offer excludes:
11. This Offer excludes advice provided in respect of Defined Benefit scheme transfers.
12. This Offer excludes on-going advice charges.
13. We may amend, extend or withdraw this Offer by providing reasonable notice, at any time. Details of any such amendment, extension or withdrawal will be posted on our website at www.hl.co.uk/speak-to-an-adviser.
14. This Offer will be governed by English law and, in participating, you submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. References in these terms and conditions to “Hargreaves Lansdown”, “our”, “us” or “we” are to Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services Limited (company number 03509545), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register number 189627), whose registered office is at 1 College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. References to the “Hargreaves Lansdown Group” are to Hargreaves Lansdown plc (company number 02122142) and its subsidiaries from time to time.