Financial advice on your terms
Jan and Feb offer
No minimum advice charge.
Gain confidence, get clarity, stay in control
Built around you
Whether you’re an active investor, a diligent saver or your financial situation has taken a sudden change, HL Financial Advice will help you get a clear view on the present and a strong plan for the future.
We can help you to:
- Meet your goals and increase your confidence
- Save and invest for retirement
- Manage your income and expenditure when you retire
- Build or amend your portfolio
- Secure your and your family’s financial future
Do I need advice?
Our Bristol-based helpdesk is your first port of call. We are open 5 days a week to learn about you. We'll then explain how we can help you meet your goals.
We might discover you don’t need advice, if that’s the case we’ll support you with free information to help you get on track.
If you decide to take advice any charges will be discussed in advance. Usually the cost is a minimum £495+VAT or 1-2% of your advised portfolio.
Advice in 3 easy steps
2. Meet your adviser
They'll find out more about your goals and get to know your current situation. From here they can create a plan to secure your future.
Your adviser will also explain more about advice and any charges required to help you get the best out of our service.
3. Secure your future
As long as you’re happy with our charges, we’ll give you your plan to review.
Just say the word and we’ll help you secure your future by putting your plan into action.
or minimum cost of £495+VAT
Events near you
Book your spot at one of our free seminars. We’ll be discussing: Approaching retirement, Managing your money in retirement and Inheritance tax. You’ll find out about the common misconceptions and pitfalls around each topic and how advice can help.
Meet a local adviser
Our advisers offer one on one sessions to answer burning questions about advice and find out if and how you could benefit. These 30 minute sessions are free and there’s no obligation to take advice. Book in a session with a local adviser today.
Guide to our advisory service
Read our guide to find out how our unique approach to advice delivers true value for our clients.
Inheritance Tax guide
Inheritance tax is one of the things we get asked about most – often when it’s too late. Get ahead of the game today.
Beginners guide to investing
Discover how to do it and what you need to know with our step-by-step introduction to investing.
Get the advice you want. Nothing more, nothing less
Ask us anything and we'll see how we can help. Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions:
Terms of the offer
What are the full terms of the offer?
1. This offer is that, subject to these terms and conditions, where you contact our Advisory Helpdesk between 2 January 2020 and the close of business 28 February 2020, and decide that you wish to receive advice from us, we will waive our minimum charge of our telephone and face-to-face advice.
2. If you decide that you wish to receive advice from us, we will waive our usual minimum charge of £495 (+VAT) for telephone advice or £1,495 (+VAT) for face-to-face advice, however you will still be charged at our standard rate of 1-2% of the portfolio value being advised upon. For more information regarding our financial advice charges, please visit our website at www.hl.co.uk/financial-advice/advisory-charges.
3. To be eligible you must contact our Advisory Helpdesk if you are interested in taking advice between 2 January 2020 and the close of business 28 February 2020 by calling 0117 317 1690 or by booking a call back with us by our usual close of business on 28 February 2020. You must also decide that you wish to receive advisory services from us, and pay us for advisory services, by our usual close of business on 31 August 2020.
4. You must not be an employee of, or any such employee’s immediate family or household of any Hargreaves Lansdown Group company.
5. The offer is limited to one waiver of the minimum charge per client.
6. Only one waiver will be made per address. This means that if more than one person from a single address takes financial advice, you’ll only receive one waiver of the minimum charge
7. This offer excludes advice provided in respect of Defined Benefit scheme transfers
8. This offer excludes on-going advice charges.
9. Where any other discount is applied to our advisory charges the voucher will not be valid.
10. Where you qualify for the offer, your Financial Adviser will apply the waiver of the minimum charge to your financial advice agreement.
11. We may amend, extend or withdraw this offer at any time. Details of any such amendment, extension or withdrawal will be posted on our website at www.hl.co.uk/financial-advice
12. This offer will be governed by English law and, in participating, you submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. References in these terms and conditions to “Hargreaves Lansdown”, “our”, “us” or “we” are to Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services Limited (company number 03509545), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register number 189627), whose registered office is at 1 College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. References to the “Hargreaves Lansdown Group” are to Hargreaves Lansdown plc (company number 02122142) and its subsidiaries from time to time.