Skip to main content
  • rainbow over text: 'thank you NHS'
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

Can someone else make a payment on my behalf?

Yes, you can do this by applying with a postal application form.

You will need to enclose a letter signed by the person providing the money, confirming that they are gifting the money to you and that once it has been contributed to the account they will have no further claim on that money.

We also need to verify their identity so please include their name, their date of birth and the addresses at which both you and the person who is paying for your investment have lived for the last two years.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us