We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?

Any new shares resulting from a corporate action will normally be automatically credited to your Hargreaves Lansdown Nominee Account. In instances where an instruction to move new shares resulting from a corporate action has been received, for example if new shares are to be moved from an ISA to an HL Fund and Share Account, these shares will be moved to the intended account as soon as is practicable. You will receive written confirmation of this, as opposed to a contract note, which should be retained for your records.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us