Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

Can I add certificates in my name, into someone else's account?

To add a share certificate in your name to somebody else’s account, firstly you would have to add the certificate to an HL Fund and Share Account in your own name by completing a Fund and Share transfer form and returning it to our address along with the original share certificate(s).

Once this has been added, you can gift the shares to another person’s HL Fund and Share Account by sending us a signed letter of instruction. There is no charge to transfer stock from one Hargreaves Lansdown account to another.

Still need help?

Call us on 0117 900 9000

View opening hours