LET us KNOW HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
Whether you have accessibility needs, or you just need a bit of extra support, please let us know.
There are lots of ways we can make it easier for you to manage your account or interact with us. We will work with you to make sure you get the support you need.
You can tell us about anything, including:
- Unexpected life events, including bereavement
- Accessibility needs
- Your mental or physical health or the health of someone you care for
- Your confidence around financial decisions, reading or using computers
- Addictions that might affect your investment decisions
- Domestic or financial abuse
- Financial difficulties
Ways we can help
There are lots of ways we can make it easier for you to manage your account or interact with us.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Different formats for key documents, such as contract notes or investment reports. These include braille, audio and tinted paper
- Extra telephone support when you're using our service or making investment decisions
- Advice about managing someone else's account, including Power of Attorney
- Contact preferences that work for you
- Restrictions on your account if you don't think you should be trading
- Information about support groups
- Tools to help you manage your finances
You can also customise our website - find out more at our accessibility webpage.
Tell us about your needs
If you have an online account, you can log in and use our support form.
Call our Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000
If you do not have an online account, or you just prefer to talk to someone, call our Helpdesk.