Menu Menu Menu Login Login Log in Search Search Search
Junior ISA

Transfer existing Junior ISAs

Help them make the most of their big ideas with our easy-to-manage Junior ISA

Download a transfer form now

Transferring existing Junior ISAs to our Vantage Junior Stocks & Shares ISA could provide greater choice and flexibility, and the potential for greater returns - so you can help your little ones make the most of their big ideas.

How to transfer - it's as easy as 1-2-3

  1. To ensure you're confident with any decisions you’re making, first read the Key Features and Terms & Conditions including our Tariff of Charges.
  2. Download and complete our one-page transfer form (only the registered contact on the existing Junior ISA can request the transfer).
  3. Return it to us at Freepost HARGREAVES LANSDOWN.
    That's it. We'll look after the rest of the transfer, and we'll also contact the current provider in the event of any delays.

We don't charge to transfer to us, although you should check whether the current provider imposes any exit fees.

Download a transfer form now

Why transfer to Hargreaves Lansdown?

The Vantage Junior Stocks & Shares ISA is one of the most popular on the market. It offers parents:

  • Greater freedom - invest in a way that fits your busy life. Choose from ready-made portfolios or a wide range of funds, shares and other investments to suit your attitude to risk. See our Junior ISA investment ideas.

  • Greater accessibility - manage your child's account online or via our award-winning app while you're on the move. Also see all of your family's accounts in one place, with our Linked Accounts feature.

  • Greater flexibility – set up regular savings from £25 per month, or make lump sum contributions as and when it suits. Friends and family can also easily contribute online.

See our Junior ISA charges

More about Junior ISAs

Free Pedro the Penguin money boxEvery new Junior ISA also comes with a free Pedro the Penguin money box, designed by Aardman of Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep fame.

Before transferring...

If transferring an existing Junior Stocks & Shares ISA, ensure you understand how the transfer will be made. Some providers don't allow stock transfers, where the account remains invested.

Transferring as cash means any existing investments will be sold, and your child will be out of the market for a period - this may work in their favour if the market falls, but if it rises they won't benefit from any growth while cash is held. More information can be found on the transfer form.

Download a transfer form now

Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep are registered trademarks of Aardman Animations Limited.