Accessibility research panel
Our Accessibility Research Panel is a group of clients with accessibility needs who help us with our research.
The panel is extremely important to us. By sharing their lived experiences, they help us design services that meet everyone's needs better.
Who can join the panel?
We would like to talk to current clients who identify as:
- D/deaf or are hard of hearing
- Blind or partially-sighted
- Colour blind
- Neurodiverse - such as having autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia
- Having mobility needs - such as dexterity, co-ordination and hand function
- Having a mental health condition
- Having a chronic health condition
- Someone who finds their needs are not always met when they use a company's services
Types of research
As a member of our research panel, you can help us by:
- Completing online surveys
- Taking part in one-to-one sessions by phone or video call
- Testing and giving feedback on designs
You have control over which research projects you want to join. You can get involved as much or as little as you like - there are no minimum time commitments.
You will be paid for interviews and testing sessions, and will have the chance to be entered into prize draws for completing surveys.
Join the panel
If you're interested in joining the panel, let us know by sending an email to Accessibility@hl.co.uk.
A member of our User Research team will contact you to tell you more and find out more about you.
Everything you tell us is confidential and we won't share it with anyone outside of HL. You can ask us to update or remove your information at any time by emailing Accessibility@hl.co.uk.