Guide to Investing in Funds
Learn about funds and how to choose the right ones for you.
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to invest, funds are a great place to start. In fact they’re a popular choice for both novice and experienced investors. In this guide you’ll learn:
- The differences between the main types of fund
- How to narrow the field and choose from the 2,500+ funds available
- Why past performance is important - but doesn’t give you the full picture
- How diversification can help you control risk
- How to get started with fund investing
We wrote this guide to give you useful information about funds, but it’s not personal advice. If you choose to invest in funds, just remember that investments can go down as well as up in value, so you could get back less than you put in.