FREE: Investors' guide to ISAs
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Save time, tax and money with an ISA
Request your free Investors' guide to ISAs now
This tax year you can shelter up to £11,520 from tax by investing in an ISA. To help you make the most of your allowance we've put together a new Investors' guide to ISAs. This guide explains how Cash and Stocks & Shares ISAs can help you save tax, how to make more of your ISA investments and reveals how you could cut costs to the bone.
This guide explains:
- How you can save tax with this year's ISA
- How to make the most of, and cut costs on, existing ISAs
- How stock market investments can rise and fall and what you can do to maximise your investments' potential and avoid common mistakes
- How to save time and make your investments easy to manage
- How to save up to £633 in charges when you open a Stocks & Shares ISA
- How the current tax rules work, their value to you and how they can change over time.
This guide is not advice. Please remember tax rules can change and the value of the tax benefits will depend on your circumstances. The value of investments can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest.
What others are saying about our guides:
Clear, concise information without the hard sell.
Mr Williams, London