Leaving a legacy
How to put a plan in place to leave a legacy to your loved ones.
Packed full of useful hints and tips this guide is invaluable if you're planning your estate or have benefited from an inheritance.
This guide reveals:
- Simple steps to pay less inheritance tax (IHT)
- How you could use an inheritance
- Gifting - pros, cons and 'how to'
- Two lesser known IHT opportunities
- An easier way to use trusts
Plus - a jargon-free introduction to wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
This guide is not personal advice. Remember tax rules can change and the value of the tax benefits will depend on your circumstances. The value of investments can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure, please seek advice from a tax expert.