Pension lifetime allowance factsheet - claim a free copy now
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
The pension lifetime allowance has fallen to
£1 million. This may have affected 460,000 investors.
This factsheet reveals:
- What the pension lifetime allowance is and when it applies
- How to calculate if it could affect you
- The mistake which can result in a 55% tax charge
- The different types of pension lifetime allowance protection
- How to secure an allowance higher than £1 million
The factsheet is based on our understanding of legislation at 31 March 2016, which is subject to change. It is a summary and cannot cover every situation. Any tax benefits depend on your circumstances and tax rules can change in the future.
This information is not personal advice. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any action based on this information. If you are at all unsure, contact us and we can put you in touch with an adviser.