Your guide to semi-retirement
6 tips to help you work less and live more
If you want to enjoy more freedom whilst maintaining a level of financial security, you could think about semi-retiring.
To help, this guide covers six essential tips to help get a better work/life balance in your later years. Find out:
- Why it’s important to spring clean your pensions
- How you could reduce your hours without changing jobs
- How to use your pension to top up your income
- Why you should still pay into your pension
- Why you might want to put off the State Pension
- How age and health could affect a secure retirement income
This isn’t personal advice. If you’re not sure what’s best for your situation you should seek personal advice. Money in a pension isn't usually accessible until age 55 (57 from 2028).