How do I add money?
If you are an existing client
The quickest and easiest way to add money to your account is online with a debit card. In order to add money:
- Log in, and your account (e.g. Stocks and Shares ISA) will be listed on the first page you come to.
- Click the 'Top up' button next to the account you wish to add money to. This button is in the 'Actions' column.
- Enter your card details and click 'Make payment'.
Please note: If you are adding money to an ISA for the first time in this tax year, the payment will be referred to as an ‘opening subscription’. This money will, however, be added to your existing ISA.
Alternatively, you can add money over the telephone with a debit card, or use an application form and cheque.
Please ensure you have read the Key Features
If you are not yet a client
If you are not yet a client you can open an account and add money with your debit card as part of the application process. You can then top up your account quickly and easily at any time (subject to allowances and eligibility) by using the 'Top up' or 'Add money' buttons within your online account.
- Find out more about our service
- Open an HL Stocks and Shares ISA
- Open an HL Fund and Share Account
- Open an HL SIPP
Alternatively, you can open an account over the telephone with a debit card, or use an application form and cheque.