Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

Can I get a copy of the official company document for a corporate action?

Hargreaves Lansdown will make every effort to obtain a copy of an official document should you require one. To request a copy please contact Hargreaves Lansdown on 0117 980 9803. A copy of a corporate action related official document can usually be viewed on the issuing company's website.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us