We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

How do I give Hargreaves Lansdown my instruction?

If you need to make a decision in respect of a corporate action there are two options available to you:

Send your instruction by post to Hargreaves Lansdown at One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. A prepaid envelope will be provided to assist this.

Send us your instruction online by logging onto your account and sending us an electronic instruction using the 'online election' facility. Please note that an instruction by ordinary email cannot be accepted. Electronic instructions can only be accepted from your Hargreaves Lansdown online account.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us