Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

I have recently transferred a share certificate into a Hargreaves Lansdown account but have received offer documents directly from the company. Do I reply to the company myself or do I send my election to Hargreaves Lansdown?

This is dependent on the type of corporate action. For some events for which an entitlement is calculated on a specific date (such as a rights issue or open offer), you will receive an application form, even if you have subsequently transferred your shares to Hargreaves Lansdown. In such cases if you wish to participate in the offer you must make your application in your own name via the registrar. For other types of corporate actions Hargreaves Lansdown will contact you outlining what action, if any, is required. If you are in any doubt please contact Hargreaves Lansdown immediately.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us