We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

What do I need to do if I hold shares in a company which is undergoing a corporate action?

You should await contact from Hargreaves Lansdown. We will send you an explanation of what is taking place and how it affects you. If you receive any corporate action documents directly from a company for shares which you have recently transferred into a Hargreaves Lansdown account, please contact us.

For certain corporate actions you may be required to make a decision. If this is the case then we will indicate which options are available and how you can elect for your chosen option. We will also confirm the date by which your response must be received.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us