We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

Can I withdraw from my account the cash received from a corporate action?

Before you withdraw money by electronic transfer you need to set up a Nominated Bank Account. This can be done online via our secure website, or in writing. For security purposes you will need to validate an addition or change of your Nominated Bank Account. When you add or change a Nominated Bank Account we will post a validation code to the account holder at their registered address. You then simply log in to your online account and enter the code to confirm the changes.

Online: To withdraw money to your Nominated Bank Account simply log in, select the account you would like to withdraw from, go to the "Cash" section and choose "Withdraw money" from the quick links box. Payment will be made by Faster Payment and there is no charge for this service.

Telephone: Once you have set up your Nominated Bank Account please call us on 0117 980 9950 with your security details to withdraw money from your account.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us