We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

How do I give Hargreaves Lansdown my instruction?

If you need to make a decision in respect of a corporate action there are two options available to you:

You can log in to your account and give an instruction through the Corporate Actions section of the Hargreaves Lansdown website, where available, or send us a secure message from your account.

Alternatively, send your instruction by post to Hargreaves Lansdown at One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. A prepaid envelope will be provided to assist this.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us