Coronavirus - we're here to help
From how to access your account online, scam awareness, your wellbeing and our community we're here to help.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

How will my income be taxed?

Income tax will be deducted by your annuity provider from the secure income and by Hargreaves Lansdown for the variable income from drawdown. At first, it’s likely an emergency tax code will be applied until HMRC are able to confirm your tax code to your annuity provider for your annuity or Hargreaves Lansdown for drawdown.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us