REGISTER TO EXTEND YOUR CASHBACK DEADLINE FOR THREE MONTHS
Our cashback offer closes on 30 April 2020. Full terms below.
If you would like some more time to decide, please complete the form. We’ll give you an extra three months to qualify for cashback if you transfer an investment to us.
Our service is designed for investors who wish to make their own investment decisions without personal advice. If you are at all unsure of the suitability of any investments for your circumstances please seek advice.
Terms and Conditions of the Cashback Offer – Spring 2020
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, if you transfer an existing ISA or General Investment Account with a value of at least £1,000 from another provider to our platform, you will receive a cash amount between £20 and £250, depending on the amount you transfer (the “Offer”). Please be aware that the following are excluded from the Offer: (1) the transfer of a Junior ISA, Child Trust Fund; (2) new money cash subscriptions into any existing HL Stocks and Shares ISA account or Fund and Share Account (3) the lodgement of certificated shares.
2. The Offer does not apply to investments already held on the HL platform, to switches or transfers between or within existing HL accounts or to income and interest received on any assets held in those accounts.
3. The Offer is funded by us and the cashback will not come from your own cash or investments. The Offer will be available until 30 April 2020 inclusive, however, we reserve the right to remove or suspend the Offer if necessary, including for legal or regulatory reasons or otherwise, by posting a notice on our website. If the Offer closes early, all qualifying applications already received at the time of the posting of the notice will still be accepted.
4. The Offer will only apply to cashback transfer forms coded: TRIC4, TRIC5, TRIC6, OTP, OTD, OTMQD, AWIT6, APIT6, AWFT6, APFT7 received by us whether received online, by phone or in the post between 15 February and 30 April inclusive (the “Offer Period”). The application code should be found in the top right of a form. As long as we receive your transfer form within the Offer Period, even if the transfer itself is not completed until after the Offer closes, you‘ll still qualify. If you need more time to decide whether you want to transfer to us, please let us know and we will extend this deadline for you by up to three months. To request more time simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address.
5. The cashback payment will be paid into your Loyalty Bonus Account after the Offer has closed and within one month of completing your transfer, which will be determined by us. Your Loyalty Bonus Account is separate from your HL ISA, Fund and Share Account, and SIPP. The cash can be kept in your Loyalty Bonus Account for fee collection, withdrawn or moved into whichever HL account you choose. If moved into an ISA or SIPP, it’ll count towards your annual allowance.
6. The value of your cashback will be based on the cumulative total value of transfers you make within the Offer Period and not the value of each transfer. The value of the cashback shall be determined in accordance with the tiers identified in the table accompanying these terms and conditions. It is not possible to combine the value of transfers into accounts with different client numbers for the purpose of this offer. The maximum amount of cashback you can receive under this offer is £250.
7. We ask you keep your HL account(s) for one year from the date of the transfer. Please feel free to switch between investments and in or out of cash within your account, but if you decide to transfer away or close your account within 12 months of the date your transfer completes, then we reserve the right to reclaim the cashback paid. If cash is to be reclaimed then you’ll be notified and the cash will be taken within 7 days of the account closure or transfer.
8. We also reserve the right to determine how the cash offer is calculated. Therefore, if you are not sure how your transfers will be treated under the terms of this Offer, please contact us before you return your transfer form. By submitting a qualifying application, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Offer. These terms are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other transfer offer, except the SIPP cash back offer we have running until 30 April 2020.
10. This Offer is provided by Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited, which is a limited company registered in England & Wales with the company number 01896481, whose registered office is 1 College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. References in these terms and conditions to “our”, "us" or "we" are to Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited.