Four years on: why are Junior ISAs so popular?
Introduced in November 2011, Junior ISAs have quickly become a popular way for family and friends to build up tax-efficient savings and investments to help with the cost of university, provide a deposit for a house or simply give children a great start in life.
- Same tax benefits as an adult ISA - no capital gains tax, and no further tax to pay on income
- Anyone can contribute - useful for birthday and Christmas gifts
- Withdrawals possible from age 18
- Automatically converts to an adult ISA at age 18
- Open with a lump sum from £100 to £4,080 or start a monthly direct debit from just £25 per month
Win an iPad mini 4 in our prize draw
Open or top-up a Vantage Junior ISA by 1 January 2016 and we'll enter you into a prize draw for the chance to win one of four new iPad minis. Terms apply.
Choosing and looking after your child's investments
From our Wealth 150, to our master portfolios and latest investment ideas, there are a variety of different tools to assist you when choosing your child's investments.
Our highly regarded research team offer free research and comment on a broad range of different funds to help you make better investment decisions and look after your child's investment portfolio.
Our latest investment ideas
View more Junior ISA investment ideas
Open a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.