Introduced in November 2011, Junior ISAs have quickly become a popular way for family and friends to build up tax-efficient savings and investments to help with the cost of university, provide a deposit for a house or simply give children a great start in life.
- Anyone can contribute - useful for birthday gifts
- Same tax benefits as an adult ISA - no capital gains tax, and no further tax to pay on income
- Withdrawals possible from age 18
- Automatically converts to an adult ISA at age 18
- Open with a lump sum from £100 to £4,080 or start a monthly direct debit from just £25 per month
Choosing and looking after your child's investments
From our Wealth 150, to our master portfolios and latest investment ideas, there are a variety of different tools to assist you when choosing your child's investments.
Our highly regarded research team offer free research and comment on a broad range of different funds to help you make better investment decisions and look after your child's investment portfolio.
Our latest investment ideas
View more Junior ISA investment ideas
Open a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.