Guide to buying property abroad
Your simple guide to saving time and money on your currency conversion.
Download your copy to discover:
- How currency providers charge you when converting your money
- Why a currency specialist could be better than your high street bank
- Why your currency conversion shouldn’t be left until the eleventh hour
- A simple way to fix the cost of a future purchase and shelter from exchange rate movements
- How to make the most of improvements in exchange rates
This guide is provided by The Hargreaves Lansdown Currency Service. If you’re looking to send money abroad you could benefit from:
Choice and flexibility
Transfer 40+ currencies to more than 120 countries
Transfer online or over the phone with a team of currency specialists. They’re experienced in dealing with currency conversions and will be with you every step of the way.
No transfer fees
Get great rates without paying transfer fees
The HL Currency Service is provided by Currencies Direct and is exclusively for HL clients. You’ll need to have another HL account to open an account with the HL Currency Service.
This guide helps you make more of your money but should not be viewed as personal advice.