Frequently asked questions
About the HL currency service
- How do I pay a third party?
- How do I pay for my currency?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- When and how can I make my currency transfer?
- How do I change or cancel my transaction?
- How do I move money from another HL account to my currency account?
- How do I set up regular currency transfers?
- What is the cut-off time for payment requests?
- How do I fix the exchange rate?
If you’d like to know more you can speak to the team of currency specialists on 0207 847 9250 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm).
Hargreaves Lansdown Currency Service is provided by Currencies Direct Ltd, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA, United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales, No.: 03041197. Currencies Direct Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011. Their FCA Firm Reference number is 900669.