Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

I have a cash balance on my income account which I would like to move to my capital account, how can I do this?

This can be done online, over the telephone or by postal instruction. When online, select the account in which you hold the cash, click on ‘Cash’ tab, ‘Income & Loyalty Bonus Account’, and then ‘Transfer your income balance to your capital account now’.

Alternatively you can place this instruction over the telephone by calling 0117 900 9000.

Still need help?

Call us on 0117 900 9000

View opening hours