Active Savings Account
- 1 Declaration
- 2 Open your account
- 3 Savings choice
- 4 Account options
- Online only - You can only access and manage your Active Savings account online, and you’ll need to be logged in to your account to apply. We will send any information relating to your account by secure message or email.
- Not advice - Active Savings helps you make your own decisions and is not personal advice.
- Income Tax - Income tax may be payable on any interest received subject to your personal circumstances. See our FAQs for more details.
- Inflation - If the rate of interest you receive on your savings is lower than that rate of inflation, the future spending power of your money will be reduced.
- Three working day deadline to choose products - You’ll need to choose your products within three working days of adding money to the cash hub, otherwise your money will be transferred to your Fund & Share Account. If you don’t have a Fund & Share Account it will be either refunded to your debit card or paid into your nominated bank account.
- FSCS protection - Your eligible deposits with our partner banks are covered up to £85,000 per banking licence.
- Terms & Conditions - By continuing you confirm that you have read and agreed to the Active Savings Account Terms & Conditions and that for tax purposes you are solely resident in the UK and are not a US citizen.
On the basis of the above
Please log in to your HL Account to get started.