Active Savings Account
- 1 Declaration
- 2 Open your account
- 3 Savings choice
- 4 Account options
- Online only - You can only access and manage your Active Savings account online. We will send any information relating to your account by secure message or email.
- Not advice - Active Savings helps you make your own decisions and is not personal advice.
- Income Tax - Income tax may be payable on any interest received subject to your personal circumstances. See our FAQs for more details.
- Inflation - If the rate of interest you receive on your savings is lower than that rate of inflation, the future spending power of your money will be reduced.
- Three working day deadline to choose products - You’ll need to choose your products within three working days of adding money to the cash hub, otherwise your money will be transferred to your Fund & Share Account. If you don’t have a Fund & Share Account it will be either refunded to your debit card or paid into your nominated bank account.
- FSCS protection - Your eligible deposits with our partner banks are covered up to £85,000 per banking licence.
- Terms & Conditions - By continuing you confirm that you have read and agreed to the Active Savings Account Terms & Conditions and that for tax purposes you are solely resident in the UK and are not a US citizen.
On the basis of the above