We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Oxford Technology 2 VCT plc (OXH) Ordinary 1p

Sell:7.50p Buy:14.50p 0 Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 20 May 2024 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
Sell:7.50p
Buy:14.50p
Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 20 May 2024 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
Sell:7.50p
Buy:14.50p
Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 20 May 2024 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
The selling price currently displayed is higher than the buying price. This can occur temporarily for a variety of reasons; shortly before the market opens, after the market closes or because of extraordinary price volatility during the trading day.

Objective

The Company will target unquoted companies which meet the relevant criteria under the VCT Rules and which it believes will achieve the objective of producing attractive income and capital return for Shareholders.
Security Weight
Arecor (Bid Price 185P) 39.80%
Select Stl Management 27.88%
Scancell (Bid Price 9.5P) 14.54%
Imm Bio 4.30%
Select 'Technology 'Stl Mgt. 4.28%
Diamond Hard Surfaces 2.47%
Bio Cote 1.63%
Select – Stl Management 1.63%
Getmapping PLC 0.89%
Novacta 0.80%

Top 10 sectors currently unavailable.

Country Weight
United Kingdom 0.89%

Fee Structure

The management fee is 1% of NAV p.a. Performance fee becomes payable if a certain cash return threshold to shareholders is exceeded. The excess is then subject to a 20% carry that is distributed to Oxford Technology Management, past and current Directors the remaining 80% is returned to shareholders.

Dividend Policy

The Directors are not recommending the payment of a dividend at this time.

ASSET SPLIT

Total number of holdings: 16.

Trust Manager

Not currently available for this investment trust.

Manager Bio

Not currently available for this investment trust.

Board Of Directors

Richard RothChairman, David Livesley, Robin Goodfellow, Alex Starling

Data policy - All information should be used for indicative purposes only. You should independently check data before making any investment decision. HL cannot guarantee that the data is accurate or complete, and accepts no responsibility for how it may be used. Objective, holding data, trust manager and bio information, dividend policy, asset split and fee structure are provided by Morningstar.

The London Stock Exchange does not disclose whether a trade is a buy or a sell so this data is estimated based on the trade price received and the LSE-quoted mid-price at the point the trade is placed. It should only be considered an indication and not a recommendation.

Trades priced above the mid-price at the time the trade is placed are labelled as a buy; those priced below the mid-price are sells; and those priced close to the mid-price or declared late are labelled 'N/A'.