Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the leading providers of investment management products and services to private investors in the UK. Before choosing someone to hold and manage your investments we understand that it is important for you to feel confident about the Company you are dealing with.
Hargreaves Lansdown is a company of financial strength with a listing on the stock market, and is authorised by the FCA. During our 35 years in business, we have placed investments for over a million clients. As at 30 April 2018, we employ over 1,300 people and our HL Service has over 1,136,000 clients holding £88.0 billion of assets.
The group also provides financial advisory, stockbroking and annuity broking services to private investors and advice to companies on group pension schemes. There is also a Currency Service enabling investors to access bank-beating exchange rates and send money abroad.
Our services span a wide range of investments to suit all investor circumstances. No matter what your preferences, our range of straightforward investment products and services under one roof ensures you can make the most of your money. We are committed to supporting clients in all investment conditions and we also offer the ability to save money on some of your existing investments by transferring them to HL.
Our service offers investors quick and easy access to all the main types of investments under one roof - unit trusts and OEICS, ETFs, UK and overseas shares, investment trusts and fixed interest.
- With HL you can make your own decisions or choose ready-made multi-manager fund portfolios.
- We offer a choice of how to hold your investments - either inside the ISA or SIPP, or without a tax wrapper in the HL Fund and Share Account.
- We also offer cash management facilities - either to use as a haven during stockmarket downturns or to hold pending the moment of best opportunity. We pay interest so some clients who use the cash facility simply for the convenience of dealing with one firm.
- With the ability to hold all their assets under one roof, HL investors can see one valuation for all their holdings. They can monitor, track and analyse their portfolios at their convenience - View the Portfolio Analysis Demo.
- Clients who prefer personal advice and tailored solutions can use our advisory service.
- Our May 2016 client satisfaction survey identified 95% of clients rated our service as excellent, very good or good.
- We also offer a range of essential services which investors needs at key stages of their life. Your annuity choice, for example, is a one-off decision which will have a lifetime effect. There are also specialist services to suit investors of all types so whatever investment you wish to buy, check our prices and service first. You need look no further than Hargreaves Lansdown.
- At Hargreaves Lansdown you will find an entrepreneurial client-first culture which has led to our growth so far.
- At the heart of our operation is a charging structure which aligns our best interests with yours. In most cases we do not take initial commission, we re-invest it for you to get your investments off to a headstart. We prefer a smaller annual renewal or fee income which gives us long-term stability. Aligning our interests with yours over the long term ensures Hargreaves Lansdown prospers when you prosper, and instils a culture of good service and efficiency throughout our organisation.
To ensure that you are entirely confident about dealing with us you can view a summary of how safe your investments are with us.