||01/12/18 to 01/12/19
||01/12/19 to 01/12/20
||01/12/20 to 01/12/21
||01/12/21 to 01/12/22
||01/12/22 to 01/12/23
Please remember past performance is not a guide to future returns. Where no data is shown, figures are not available. This information is provided to help you choose your own investments, remember they can fall as well as rise in value so you may not get back the original amount invested.
View fund chart
Our view on this fund
features funds our analysts believe have the potential to outperform their peers over the long term.
If a fund is not on the Shortlist, this is not a recommendation to sell; however, if you are
thinking of adding to your investments, we believe the Wealth Shortlist is a good place to start.
View funds on the Wealth Shortlist »
The sub-fund includes the identification and analysis of a companys ESG credentials (ESG Credentials) as an integral part of the investment decision making process to reduce risk and enhance returns.
ESG Credentials may include, but are not limited to:
- environmental and social factors, including but not limited to physical risks of climate change and human capital management, that may have a material impact on a security issuers financial performance and valuation
- corporate governance practices that protect minority investor interests and promote long term sustainable value creation
ESG Credentials are proprietary to HSBC, subject to ongoing research and may change over time as new criteria are identified. Notwithstanding the Excluded Activities as detailed below, the inclusion of a company in the sub-funds investment universe is at the discretion of the Investment Adviser. Issuers with improving ESG Credentials may be included when their credentials are still limited.
The sub-fund will not invest in equities issued by companies with specified involvement in specific excluded activities (Excluded Activities). Excluded Activities and specified involvement are proprietary to HSBC and include, but are not limited to:
- Companies involved in the production of controversial weapons or their key components. Controversial weapons include but are not limited to anti-personnel mines, depleted uranium weapons and white phosphorous when used for military purposes. This exclusion is in addition to the banned weapons policy as detailed in Appendix 3, sub-section iv, of this prospectus.
- Companies involved in the production of tobacco
- Companies with more than 10% revenue generated from thermal coal extraction and do not have a clearly defined, credible plan to reduce exposure to below 10%
Companies with more than 10% revenue generated from coal-fired power generation and do not have a clearly defined, credible plan to reduce exposure to below 10%.