We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

How can I deal in the Junior Investment Account?

Online: If you're registered for online access, simply log in to the Junior Investment Account and select the 'Deal' button. If you're not already registered, you can register for online access.

Telephone: Provided you have set up your security details, you can call our stockbrokers on 0117 980 9800.

Post: Download a dealing form and return it to: Hargreaves Lansdown, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us