Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

Can I transfer a Junior ISA held with another provider to the HL Junior Stocks & Shares ISA?

Yes, it’s possible to transfer Junior ISAs between providers. Whether you can transfer in part or in full depends on the type of Junior ISA (Cash or Stocks & Shares) you want to transfer. This is because a child can only hold one of each type of Junior ISA.

If you want to transfer another Stocks & Shares Junior ISA to the HL Junior ISA, it must be transferred in full.

If you want to transfer a Cash Junior ISA, this can be transferred in full or, where your current provider allows it, in part. However, any subscriptions made this year must be transferred in full.

Download a Junior ISA transfer form

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us