What does UTG/ST DIV/UTI etc. stand for?
- TAX CR – Tax that has been reclaimed on an interest payment that was paid net of tax; can relate to income or accumulation units
- UTI CR – Net credit of an interest payment where the client holds income units (please note this relates to payments received before 6th April 2017)
- UAG CR - Gross credit of an interest payment relating to accumulation units
- UTG CR – Gross credit of an interest payment relating to income units
- UTA CR - Gross credit from an equity based fund relating to accumulation units
- UTC CR - Gross credit from an equity based fund relating to income units
- ST DIV – Standard UK dividend (i.e. equities not unit trusts)
- OVR CR – Overseas dividend payment
- INT CR – Interest payment (on fixed interest investments, as opposed to unit trusts)
Still need help?