What does UTG/ST DIV/UTI etc. stand for?
- TAX CR – Tax that has been reclaimed on an interest payment that was paid net of tax; can relate to income or accumulation units
- UTI CR – Net credit of an interest payment where the client holds income units
- UAG CR – Tax credit of interest payment where the client holds accumulation units
- UTC CR – Net dividend credit (nothing reclaimable)
- UTG CR – Gross credit of an interest payment relating to income units
- ST DIV – Standard UK dividend (ie equities not unit trusts)
- OVR CR – Overseas dividend payment
- INT CR – Interest payment (on fixed interest investments, as opposed to unit trusts)
- PDG CR - Property Income distribution (paid gross). This is an equity payment but treated as income
- PDN CR - Property Income distribution (paid net). This is an equity payment but treated as income
- UTO CR - Overseas fund payment
Still need help?