We’re currently experiencing extremely high call volumes. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

If you need help with your account, please visit our Help Centre, or email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. For more information and tips on managing your account online please visit www.hl.co.uk/coronavirus

We’re experiencing high call volumes, please check FAQs before calling.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

Shareholder services

If you hold your shares in a Hargreaves Lansdown Nominee Account:

For enquiries relating to shares held in a HL nominee account please visit our FAQ section or contact us.

If you hold your shares in certificated form:

The Company's share register is maintained by:


Aspect House

Spencer Road


BN99 6ZL

If you hold a share certificate, any administrative enquiries concerning shareholdings in Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, such as the loss of a share certificate, dividend payments or a change of address, should be directed in the first instance to the Registrars by calling 0345 603 7037. You should only contact the registrar if you hold a share certificate.

If you hold your shares with another stockbroker:

If you hold shares with another stockbroker you can transfer your shares easily to Hargreaves Lansdown. Our Fund and Share Account offers you a cost effective and easy way to hold your shares. Find out more about the Fund and Share Account.

If you have any questions regarding your shareholding held with another broker please contact them directly.