Coronavirus - we're here to help
From how to access your account online, scam awareness, your wellbeing and our community we're here to help.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

Registrar forms

If you hold your shares in a Hargreaves Lansdown nominee account or with another broker please visit our investor contacts section for enquiries about your shareholding.

If you hold a share certificate, any administrative enquiries concerning shareholdings in Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, such as the loss of a share certificate, dividend payments or a change of address, should be directed in the first instance to the Registrars by calling 0345 603 7037. Or you can download and print the relevant form, complete and sign it, then post it to the Registrar of Hargreaves Lansdown PLC at the following address:


Aspect House

Spencer Road


BN99 6ZL

Dividend mandate form

Change of address form