Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

Athelney Trust (ATY) Ordinary 25p

Sell:210.00p Buy:240.00p 0 Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 18 October 2019 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
Sell:210.00p
Buy:240.00p
Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 18 October 2019 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
Sell:210.00p
Buy:240.00p
Change: No change
Market closed Prices as at close on 18 October 2019 Prices delayed by at least 15 minutes | Switch to live prices |
The selling price currently displayed is higher than the buying price. This can occur temporarily for a variety of reasons; shortly before the market opens, after the market closes or because of extraordinary price volatility during the trading day.

Objective

The objective is to provide shareholders with prospects of long-term capital growth with the risks inherent in small cap investment minimised through a spread of holdings in quality small cap companies that operate in various industries and sectors.The assets of the Trust are allocated predominantly to companies with either a full listing on the London Stock Exchange or a trading facility on AIM or ISDX.
Sector Weight
Real Estate 29.45%
Industrials 17.14%
Financial Services 16.31%
Consumer Cyclical 13.07%
Technology 4.85%
Utilities 4.52%
Basic Materials 3.95%
Communication Services 2.21%
Consumer Defensive 1.50%
Energy 1.18%
Country Weight
United Kingdom 93.67%
Singapore 1.28%
Australia 0.61%
Ireland 0.51%

Fee Structure

10% of the salaries of Directors have been charged to revenue and the other 90% to capital. All other investment management expenses have been charged to capital.

Dividend Policy

The company intends to pay dividends by way of a final dividend in March or April of each year.

ASSET SPLIT

Total number of holdings: 69.

Trust Manager

E Pohl

Manager Bio

Dr. E C Pohl is Managing Director and Fund Manager of the Athelney Trust PLC.

Board Of Directors

Frank AshtonChairman, Manny Pohl, Emmanuel Pohl, Simon Moore, David Lawman

Data policy - All information should be used for indicative purposes only. You should independently check data before making any investment decision. HL cannot guarantee that the data is accurate or complete, and accepts no responsibility for how it may be used. Objective, holding data, trust manager and bio information, dividend policy, asset split and fee structure are provided by Morningstar.

The London Stock Exchange does not disclose whether a trade is a buy or a sell so this data is estimated based on the trade price received and the LSE-quoted mid-price at the point the trade is placed. It should only be considered an indication and not a recommendation.

Trades priced above the mid-price at the time the trade is placed are labelled as a buy; those priced below the mid-price are sells; and those priced close to the mid-price or declared late are labelled 'N/A'.